Are you planning on buying a new property?
If you are planning on buying a new property, whether you are a first time home buyer or an expert in real estate investments, you probably are hoping to get the best possible professional support. Of course, choosing to work with a residential real estate agent is the best decision you can make, but how can one be sure to hire the best real estate agent? The answer is pretty simple: choose someone who has your expectations and needs at heart.
Here’s what it’s like to work with Amir Latif:
- You’ll benefit from his experience acquired during 5 successful years on the residential real estate market;
- He will provide you with an attentive evaluation of your specific home buying needs;
- He’ll share his extensive knowledge of the Greater Montreal markets with you;
- You will be working with a full time, results oriented real estate professional who is constantly referred to new clients by satisfied past clients;
- Prior to writing an offer, Amir Latif will shed light on the state of the real estate market in the area you are looking to buy providing you with a detailed comparative analysis of similar homes;
- You’ll receive guidance and sound advice on matters related to all the documentation, building inspection, notary, mortgage
financing, planning your move, etc;
- Working with him will improve communication between you and the seller;
- He will help you avoid and handle problems, and provide you with advice to lead you to a satisfactory conclusion ensuring that
the transaction is carried out properly and without surprises, in other words, peace of mind;
- He will present your offer to the sellers and negotiate the best terms for you.
Before choosing a property or a real estate agent, you should prepare yourself. Here’s a complete guide created by the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ) for potential real estate buyers.
The Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation provides real estate buyers with specific tools and calculators designed to help them make the safest financial decisions.